CBD Oil Products - Your info source and guide to CBD Oil Products
For decades prior to the wave of decriminalization and legalization of marijuana and cannabis products, advocates for hemp consistently touted its thousands of everyday household and palliative uses. Today’s cannabidiol (CBD) oil product market alone is ample evidence that the hempsters were right all along, with hundreds of varieties on dozens of forms of CBD oil widely available.
All CBD oil products are about one thing: effectively delivering the active ingredient to all those willing receptors in the body – and certain items may deploy one of those other thousands of added bonuses.
Shawn Carter (Jay-Z) on Thursday launched Monogram, a premium cannabis brand in partnership with California-based company, CalivaSource: eu.usatoday.com
A UN commission voted on Wednesday to remove cannabis from a category of the world’s most dangerous drugs, in a highly anticipated and long-delayed decision that could clearSource: irishtimes.com
What’s the worst kind of pain? At the top of the list is debilitating chronic pain that, despite painkillers and other treatments, is unrelenting day after daySource: reddeeradvocate.com
A SCOTS firm set up by two rugby players is aiming to be one of the first in the UK to be accredited under a new regulatory system for theSource: heraldscotland.com
I’ll be the first to admit I’m a CBD skepticSource: straight.com
Sir David Attenborough is furious after scammers claimed he developed a cannabis oil productSource: irishmirror.ie
A BUSINESSWOMAN who forged an unlikely friendship with Peter Howson during treatment for anorexia as a teenager has the Glasgow artist to thank, in part, for a new venture thatSource: heraldscotland.com
Even as the compound known for its relaxing and pain-relieving properties crops up in everything from bottled water to bath bombs, companies are trying to build their emerging brandsSource: philly.com
Pabst Blue Ribbon, the 19th Century beer that experienced a 21st Century revival at the hands of hipsters and artists, is taking its latest act to dispensary store shelvesSource: mercurynews.com
A company set up by two Scottish rugby internationals to provide an alternative to mainstream painkillers has secured its first external investor after reporting a surge in sales due to “Source: heraldscotland.com
The Department of Defense is warning servicemembers about the risk of being exposed to illegal drugs when using products containing cannabidiol, popularly known as CBDSource: stripes.com
In such a saturated and booming market, it can be overwhelming to try to suss out for yourself which CBD brands are actually worth your timeSource: observer.com
CBD, or cannabidiol, one of the many active compounds found in the cannabis plant, is having a momentSource: uproxx.com
Last year saw the rise of CBD skin care: Everything from body lotion to facial moisturizer became infused with the hemp extract to add calming and anti-inflammatory benefitsSource: newbeauty.com
Giffin, his brother Jordan and Jack MacDonald, all Halifax men in their mid-20s, established Giffin Technologies in 2017 to make value-added products from hemp seedSource: capebretonpost.com
LOS ANGELES — MedMen Enterprises Inc. (“MedMen” or the “Company”) (CSE: MMEN) (OTCQB: MMNFF) is pleased to announce today the opening of its Coral Shores location near Fort Lauderdale, FloridaSource: calgarysun.com
If you tend to be up on all the latest wellness trends, you’re probably no stranger to the many forms of CBD that have popped up on the marketSource: womenshealthmag.com
A longstanding zero-tolerance marijuana policy could be slowly eroding in the militarySource: greenentrepreneur.com
Despite the fact that CBD makes a lot of money for both big and independent companies, a surprising amount of people don’t know what the compound does or whereSource: greenentrepreneur.com
How do you do, fellow kids? Have you ever thought to yourself, “Hey, I’d love to be as chill and relaxed as nonagenarian actor and director Clint EastwoodSource: msn.com
Clint Eastwood has nothing to do with CBD products and never gave an interview endorsing them, according to new lawsuits in which the legendary director and actor sued retailers whoSource: msn.com
For many people, coffee is a crucial part of their morning routine (read: I can't function without large quantities of caffeine)Source: greenentrepreneur.com
Clint Eastwood has filed a pair of lawsuits over the way that CBD retailers are using his name to promote their products onlineSource: hollywoodreporter.com
Mary Berry fights back tears tonight as she tells Watchdog of how scammers used her image to endorse cannabis oil productsSource: mirror.co.uk
As CBD News Aggregator sees it, such products may be divided into six categories:
• Oils & tinctures – These are the most popular form of CBD oil products. Oils are either pure CBD oil or CBD oil infused into some other neutral base oil; tinctures are essentially an alcohol solution. The liquid forms are naturally the fastest acting among all such product; indeed, the primary advantage of tinctures is their extremely quick assimilation bodily. Of course, the downside is that, well, it is alcohol-based, and even a little is too much for some.
• Capsules & pills – Pill forms of CBD oil generally provide more potent individual doses as well as greater consistency in dosage size. Unlike the liquid forms, with capsules or pills, one is always aware of how many doses remain and is assured of uniform doses. Obviously, these products must go through primary digestion before the effects set in, but a gelatin capsule of pure CBD oil can be nearly as speedy as a plain oil.
• Edibles – A rapidly growing niche business within the recreational marijuana industry (Who smokes any more, really?) is fixing to become a top method of CBD oil consumption. And right alongside the gummy candy and chocolate bars are beverages. The good news/bad news here is that these products are just getting tastier and tastier. Why is that bad news? Let’s just say that restraint and portion control may be required; not so easy when enjoying sweets infused with nature’s greatest palliative.
• Topicals (balms, creams & lotions) – CBD oil balms/creams have the primary advantage of topical application, and are particularly touted for rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, inflammatory conditions and skin problems. Shoppers looking for products in this area such know which form is best for their condition, but arthritis specialists are more likely than ever to recommend and prescribe CBD oil products.
• Other – To this point, the only major CBD product classifiable as “other” are vaping items, though vaping seems like a pretty hard sell to medical patients: After all, what other medicament is taken by smoking? We’re leaving this category as open right now, because who knows what sort of applications might be found for this incredibly flexible substance – inhalers, maybe? A nicotine-like patch…?
Beyond the forms and effectiveness of CBD oil products, the other major questions the would-be purchaser has are all about price, naturally. Unfortunately, a neat summation of expected price ranges for each of these products is absolutely impossible in a wildly changing marketplace. The numbers are impossible to gauge, so you’ll have to comparison-shop at your local outlet; in general, you should expect to get high potency for high price.
For posterity’s sake, we’ll record some price ranges to illustrate. As of August 2019, 1 oz. (30 ml) of CBD oil – again, depending on potency – can be had for $30 to $225. A bottle of 10 capsules can typically cost about $25 to $75.
So then, in short, the conscientious shopper of CBD oil products must know the basic information. Happily, no big corporations have gotten a foothold in the CBD industry and so at least buyers need not pay for a brand name or logo as part of the price. In addition, all-natural, all-organic choices are readily available – even making up the majority of all products. A little research – or a few simple questions asked – will lead to customer satisfaction.